Volunteer at the Space Symposium! By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our vision to inspire, educate, connect, and advocate on behalf of the global space community. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by March 2020
- Dress appropriately, in accordance with our dress code. Business attire.
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before.
- Understand that the Volunteer Manager will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best role.
- out of town volunteers, please let the volunteer manager know to discuss scheduling and training.
There may be additional requirements based on a particular job or activity.
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 36th Space Symposium! To show our thanks, volunteers who work a minimum of four hours at the Space Symposium receive:
- Pass to a panel or featured speaker session
- Exhibit Center entry
- Use of the volunteer lounge for breaks and meals
- Volunteer gift
- Opportunity to participate in the premier gathering of the global space community
Volunteer Program Manager, Jennifer Walters, is happy to answer your questions any time. Contact her by email at [email protected].
Jennifer will be coordinating the volunteer areas and schedules during this time and will place you on our "interested volunteer" listing. In the August timeframe, Jennifer will be able to determine all of the Space Symposium volunteer needs. At that time she will reach out to interested volunteers with the opportunities available and to discuss how you can become involved.