Volunteer at the Space Symposium! By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our vision to inspire, educate, connect, and advocate on behalf of the global space community. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by August 2021
- Dress appropriately, in accordance with our dress code. Business attire.
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before.
- Understand that the Volunteer Program Manager will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best role.
- Out of town volunteers, please let the Volunteer Program Manager know to discuss the possibility of volunteering with capacity and training/orientations in mind.
There may be additional requirements based on a particular job or activity.
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 36th Space Symposium! To show our thanks, volunteers who work a minimum of four hours at the Space Symposium receive a volunteer gift and the opportunity to support the premier gathering of the global space community. Other volunteer benefits are being strategically planned and will be shared.
Volunteer Program Manager Jennifer Walters is happy to answer your questions any time. Contact her by email at [email protected].
Jennifer will be coordinating the volunteer areas and schedules during this time and will place you on our "interested volunteer" listing. Jennifer will be able to determine all of the Space Symposium volunteer needs closer to the June timeframe. At that time she will reach out to interested volunteers with the opportunities available and to discuss how you can become involved.